There are blogs out there that are amazing and deserve some traffic. That is why “Lovely Little Links” has been created. Hopefully, The Fashion Pawn won’t be your last stop for fashion blogs… Ha. I attempted to say that with a straight face. I’m not sure if this is something I want to continue, but we’ll see how this goes.
The following posts are deserve some recognition whether or not they make your blogroll.
- Answer questions with The Button Owl starting with: Should Women Be More Like Men? [The Button Owl]
- Quick blogging tips from a modest fashion blog and blogger. [Clothed Much]
- Wonder what goes down behind the scenes of the runway? Follow Tony Wang backstage of BCBGMAXAZRIA’s show. [Post.Fashionism]
- Walk into a thrift store with your head up from now on with these helpful thrifting tips! [Spunky Chateau]
- Get Green in Canada and learn about Nicole Bridger at Vancouver Eco Fashion Week. [Eco Fashionistas]
- The Prep Giveaway: because every prepster is in need of an Assouline book (btw, this may be my favorite site of all time). [Unabashedly Prep]
- View a member of Fashion Schizophrenia: Peep-toe boots. [Stylish Thought]
- The least favorite accessory to a great outfit is a man on the street who shows his appreciation in the most uncomfortable ways. Read about what you can do. [Champagne and Oreos]
- Get a taste of inspirational photos to make you get up in the morning. [In Search Of Little Sadie]
- Follow a student photographer and the photos that inspire her. [Paige Hermreck Photo
Check out all these blogs and their posts because they are worth your time. And if you have time, tell me your favorites.